You are able to record staff hours within My Food Program for the purpose of demonstrating a nonprofit meal service.
To record hours on mobile app:
- Click on “Record Hours” from the main dashboard.
- Select the date you would like to record hours for.
- Select the Staff you would like to record hours for from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the information into the fields:
- Start Time
- End Time
- Non-Working Hours
- CACFP Hours Direct Labor (examples include taking meal counts, grocery shopping, etc.)
- “All Hours are CACFP Button”: for those staff that have only CACFP-related duties (for example, food service staff), click here to allocate all working hours as CACFP.
- Note: Self-sponsored sites will have the ability to records CACFP Admin Hours (examples include preparing claims, household income statements, etc.)
- Click “Submit”.