A sponsor principal is the owner of a for-profit organization or the Board of Directors for a nonprofit organization. If you wish to track sponsor principal individuals and their training, you can do that here.
To add a sponsor principal:
- Click on “Setup” from the main sponsor dashboard.
- Click the blue “Add” button.
- Complete the fields:
- Name (required): include the name as it appears on official documents.
- Position (required): job title or position on the Board of Directors (for non-profit).
- Birthdate (required)
- Term Dates (optional): for members of the Board of Directors.
- Address (required): assists with identification.
- Email Address (required)
- Employer (optional): if Board Member.
- Job Title at Employer (optional)
- Conflicts (optional): record conflicts of interest.
- Checkboxes for “Can Vote” and “Receives Compensation” (optional).
- Click “Save”.