My Food Program has the ability to record and track review/monitoring visits made by sponsors to sites. There are two ways to enter visits:
- Using the Electronic Visits through the Web App.
- Using a paper-form and scanning it into My Food Program.
To add a new review visit using the web app:
- Click on “Visits” on the main dashboard and then click the blue “Add Visit” in the upper-right corner.
- Enter the fields:
- Manual/Electronic (required): select “Electronic”
- Visit Date (required)
- Type: select from:
- 28-day follow-up
- Regular Monitoring
- Regular Monitoring – 1st Tri
- Regular Monitoring – 2nd Tri
- Regular Monitoring – 3rd Tri
- Weekend Visit
- CAP follow-up
- Site audit
- Desk Audit
- Preoperational/Intro Visit
- At-Risk Afterschool Meals Program
- Electronic Forms: select from Preoperational/Approval Visit OR Review Visit Form.
- Visit Announced: check if the site was notified of the visit ahead of time.
- Meal Observed: select from Breakfast, AM Snack, Lunch, PM Snack, Dinner, Evening Snack
- Follow-Up Required: check if a follow-up is required.
- Not Home: check if provider was not home.
- Meal Attendance Count: enter the total number of children observed at the meal or snack. Note: If the provider or center enters a number that is LARGER than what was observed, we will disallow the difference and display the claim error: Number of children observed by monitor does not match the number of children checked in for the meal or snack.
- Menu Food Items: the system will pull the recorded menu for the selected meal onto the screen and the reviewer can certify if the menu matches or does not match. Note: If the menu does NOT match, then the meals will be disallowed. The new claim error that will be displayed says: Menu food items differ from those recorded by the field monitor at the time of the visit.
- Comments: record any comments about the visit here.
- Next Visit Due: this date will be pre-filled with a date four months from the date of the current visit, but sponsors may wish to push that date further in the future (if doing review averaging) or sooner (if doing a corrective action follow-up).
- Click “Save” in order to display the link to the electronic review form.
- Click the blue “Open Electronic Form button” and complete the form. You will not be able to submit until all required questions have been answered and the form has been signed by both the monitor and center.
- You will be able to see all attachments and audits on this page as well.
Click "Save" in order to display the
link to the electronic review form.