Enrollment Form Errors

  • If you want My Food Program to disallow meals if a child is missing an enrollment form, then you should select “Error”.
  • If your state agency doesn’t require enrollment forms or you have another way of tracking required CACFP enrollment information, then select “Ignore”. If you set Enrollment Form Errors to “Ignore” the dashboard button for missing enrollment forms turns grey.

Still need help? Message Us