You are able to record staff hours within My Food Program for the purpose of demonstrating a nonprofit meal service.
To record hours for multiple days:
- Before you can record hours, you must assign an hourly wage. You can find this by clicking “Staff” from the dashboard and entering it under User Details.
- Click on “Record Hours” from the main dashboard.
- Select the User you would like to record hours for from the dropdown menu.
- Click the blue “+ Record Hours for Multiple Days” button on the upper-right corner.
- Enter the information into the fields:
- Start Date
- End Date
- Start Time
- End Time
- Breaks and Other Non-Working Hours
- CACFP Hours Direct Labor (examples include taking meal counts, grocery shopping, etc.)
- Click “+ Add Direct Labor Detail” button to select a specific category and record notes.
- “All Hours are CACFP Button”: for those staff that have only CACFP-related duties (for example, food service staff), click here to allocate all working hours as CACFP.
- Note: Self-sponsored sites will have the ability to records CACFP Admin Hours (examples include preparing claims, household income statements, etc.)
- Click “Save”.