The “Milk Audit” feature of My Food Program allows sponsors to conduct a milk audit without needing to print and compare reports.
To view a disallow because of milk shortages:
- Note: a claim must be created before you can view the milk audit disallowances.
- Click on “Milk Audit” on the main dashboard.
- Click on the Month/Year for the milk audit you would like to view.
- Scroll down to the summary under “Claim Adjustments from Milk Audit”.
- You will see each meal and snack that the site has claimed.
- Each meal is further broken down to the milk types.
- You will also see the breakdown across all of the income eligibilty categories.
- The last column shows the total meals/snacks removed from the claim due to the milk shortage.
There are two reports with additional information about disallowances for milk shortages:
- Disallowed Meals Report
- This report shows day-by-day and meal-by-meal the status and reason for the disallow, along with the participant name.
- Monthly Meal Count with Attendance
- This report shows a month view with the day/meal in red that has any disallows.